- Date: March 11, 2019 March 15, 2019
- Price: $450 per week (Half Day) $800 per week (Full Day)
1to1 Therapy Services is offering an intensive social skills, language and literacy camp for preschool and early elementary aged children. The program will be supervised by a Speech Language Pathologist in a fun and interactive environment. Activities will include story-based themes, arts & crafts, games and gross motor activities in the gym. For optimal engagement and individualized attention for each student, group enrollment will be limited. A free phone consultation and screening prior to the start of camp is included.
Skills will include:
- Early Literacy Concepts
- Vocabulary Development
- Narrative Skills
- Social Thinking Skills
- Program Cost:$450 per week (Half Day) $800 per week (Full Day)
- Dates: March 11-15th, 2019
- Location: 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 252, Markham, ON
- Day Camp: 9:00am -12:00pm (Morning Session) 12:00pm – 3:00pm (Afternoon session)
- Age Range: Early School Aged
- Funding Options: This program may be claimed using your Private Health Insurance under Speech Language Pathology. A 50% deposit is required to secure your child’s spot.
Please contact Monique at 905-787-1900 ext 557 or email@example.com to enroll your child.