- Job Details: Part Time Independant Contractor
- Job Location: Toronto
We are currently recruiting for part time coverage for adult clients in Toronto.
- Providing client assessment in a community setting based on presenting impairment, disability or handicap, using standardized assessment tools
- Designing a treatment plan using evidence based information, relevant best practice guidelines and clinical expertise
- Actively engaging clients, families and caregivers to address client centred goals for the requested referred client service plan
- Actively engaging in client/family teaching
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the intervention, client’s response and progress towards goal attainment
- Providing evidence based assessment and intervention using SMART goals
How to apply
Please use the form below or send resumes to email@example.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please indicate if you require any accommodations to participate in the recruitment process.