- Location Markham
- Spoken Languages Taiwanese
Cindy graduated from McGill University over 10 years ago with a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy. She is currently the Clinical Lead for physiotherapy and is actively involved in the development of clinically-based policies and procedures, developing practice standards, mentoring the clinical team and organizing educational in-services.
Cindy has a passion for pediatrics with experience with neurological, musculoskeletal, orthopedic and developmental populations. She has a special interest in Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME) and is a member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and a member in the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist pediatric network.
Cindy is a foodie and loves trying out new restaurants and cooking up new recipes in her spare time. She also loves animals and has a playful lovebird named Fuzzy who enjoys sitting on her shoulder while she cooks. As a physiotherapist, she loves helping children reach their highest potential- the sky is the limit!
- Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME) – Level 3 (under direct 1 on1 training with Ramon Cuevas, the creator of CME)
- Pediatric Therapeutic Taping
- Postural Control
- Intermediate Level Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT)
- Assistive Devices Program (ADP) authorizer for ambulation aids, positioning devices for mobility/seating and wheelchairs